Tuesday 13 May 2014

Defeating Shao Kahn

For those who may just be up to or are dreading the final fight of Mortal Kombat 9 as Raiden against Shao Kahn, there is a method which can be fairly straight forward but very hard to execute. In previous fights in the game against Shao Kahn, I found in to be somewhat easier because it was using characters I was familiar with, however I have rarely played Raiden and I found it hard to spam ranged and teleport uppercuts which is the technique I used when fighting him as Kung Lao. However it was made evident to me that the only clear and effective method of defeating Shao Kahn is to attack him with a different counter-attack every time, though this may be difficult to do, one must become familiar with the move-set of Raiden. Another thing one must master is the timing of teleporting. While upper cuts do not do as much damage as it would playing against another weaker character, they are still the most effective melee attacks on Shao Kahn. Not going to lie, you will not be able to beat him on the first go, there is a video bellow (which is not mine) that will show you a technique for beating Shao Kahn. It is very hard and to those willing to try beating this most painful and annoying boss (that I've ever faced) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment